New to the area? Ready to buy a larger home or downsize? Either way, let me be there every step of the way in finding the perfect home for you. It starts with a phone conversation so I can get to know not just about your wants and needs, but a little about you and your life. Why? I want to build lasting relationships and truly customize a search for each client. This way you don’t receive generic list of properties just based off the location(s) you asked for and minimum bedrooms/bathrooms. Did you want a community that allows pets? HOA/COA maxed at a specific price? A house with a pool? Waterview of some sort?
A customized list will always be sent to you to eliminate wasting any of your valuable time. I am constantly building relationships with Realtors throughout Southeast Florida and have a large, local sphere that lets me know of off-the-market and coming soon properties to give my buyers an advantage in this fast market!
I go above and beyond for my buyers no matter the market; and this includes but not limited to:
• Preparing you for what’s to come (Pre-Approval, understanding the “next steps”, etc.)
• Providing knowledge and understanding of all details of the home from the average age of roofs, AC units, etc., as well as the quality of finishes, flooring, countertops, etc.
• Negotiating the best price AND terms once you have found the property you want. Providing a detailed Closing Timeline that is sent to you as the Buyer, your lender (if applicable), the selling agent, and the title company to make sure everyone is on the same page of deadlines. This is to ensure your closing goes as smoothly as possible!
• Recommending a variety of trusted inspectors and attending the full inspection for you.
• Constantly working behind the scenes to ensure everything is continuing according to schedule.
• Conducting a walk-through, the day before or the day of your Closing Date to make sure the house you are about to call your home is as it should be.
• Attending closing with you and congratulating you! I am there every step of the way!
With expertise and knowledge of being a Buyer’s Agent in both the Martin and Palm Beach County, I have found a range of properties for my clients from the perfect home to start their family, investment condos and homes, to multimillion-dollar waterfront properties, making me the perfect agent to assist in the purchasing of your home no matter the price point.
I don’t want to just find you any home. I want to find you a home that you are excited about the day you move in, as the day you first viewed the property. I am a true believer that can only happen if you are able to ENJOY the process of buying a home and have a communicative and supportive realtor assisting and guiding you. I am 1000% invested from the moment you choose me as your agent, and I continue to stay in communication past the purchase as I want to build lasting relationships with my clients. I want to know your home is treating you well!
I had the pleasure of working with Kayla to find a home for my family. Kayla is extremely professional, competent, knowledgeable, diligent, honest, organized and ethical. Kayla went above and beyond throughout the entire process. She has an attention to detail that I so appreciate. I give Kayla my highest recommendation and look for toward to working with her again in the future. Kayla really goes the extra step in absolutely everything she does.- Mika Brzezinski | MSNBC Journalist
I have worked with a few Realtors over the years, and I have never met one that was more down to earth, more honest, had more integrity and had more follow through than Kayla. Kayla worked tirelessly to insure we had all the information we needed, requested and then some…. Kayla is the true definition of what a Realtor should be….I wish there were Kayla’s whoever I was buying a home…..A True Professional…- Tom Senecal President | PeoplesBank